Lake Superior QIN, as part of the Minnesota Collaborative Healthcare-Associated Infection Network (CHAIN) presents the 2017 CHAIN Fall Conference. Join us to learn about the latest evidence-based approaches for reducing and preventing healthcare-associated infections (HAIs) and antibiotic resistance in Minnesota.
As in 2016, we will recognize this year’s winner of the 2017 CHAIN Award for Excellence. If you know of a team that has done great work to reduce the incidence of HAIs or combat antibiotic resistance, please check out the award page and consider submitting a nomination.
Patient safety and quality staff, infection preventionists, nurse managers, nurses, physicians, pharmacists, and any other professionals working in hospitals, long term care, community care, or outpatient settings to prevent HAIs and combat antibiotic resistance.
- Recognize exceptional efforts to reduce healthcare-associated infections and antibiotic resistance in Minnesota through presentation of the CHAIN Award for Excellence
- Hear about approaches for reinforcing appropriate testing for infections
- Engage in an interactive discussion regarding the challenges and opportunities for preventing and treating infections during care transitions
- Explore antibiotic stewardship program implementation and actions across settings of care
- Share proven practices for developing and maintaining a strong hand hygiene program
Click here to go to the CHAIN website for registration and more conference details.