Stratis Health, as part of Lake Superior QIN, and Minnesota Hospital Association are sponsoring the 2017 Hospital Quality & Safety Learning Network Day. This event will help you identify strategies to positively impact your organization’s interdisciplinary teamwork and resiliency, explore creative ways to work with community partners to improve outcomes and reduce readmissions, and more.
Hospital quality and patient safety contacts.
- Identify strategies that will positively impact your organization’s interdisciplinary teamwork and resiliency
- Explore creative ways to work with community partners to improve patient outcomes and reduce readmissions
- Understand the Quality Payment Program and discover potential opportunities for cross-setting quality improvement
- Network with peers from across the state
Topics will include:
- Community Paramedicine
- Just Culture
- Quality Reporting
- Click here to register.
- Enter the information as prompted.
- You will receive a registration confirmation email with a link to event details.
Note: If you do not receive an automatic registration confirmation email, check your spam or junk folder. It will come from the email address Sarah Brinkman (email@example.com)
Conference agenda coming soon.
Conference handouts coming soon.
Parking and Directions
Click here for parking and directions inside Mall of America.
Due to funder contract requirements, we are unable to provide food at this event. We have allocated plenty of time for lunch on your own, with numerous options available within the Mall of America.
- To make changes to your registration, please contact Ana Vergara, firstname.lastname@example.org
- For other questions regarding the conference, contact Sarah Brinkman, 952-853-8552, email@example.com
Lake Superior QIN wants to ensure everyone can participate in its programs and events. If you anticipate needing any type of special accommodation or have questions about the physical access provided, please contact Sarah Brinkman, 952-853-8552, firstname.lastname@example.org. in advance of your participation.