Join us for an Antibiotic Stewardship National Learning & Action Network (LAN) Event, focusing on successful physician-to-patient communication strategies to avoid unnecessary antibiotic prescribing. During this webinar participants will learn cutting edge techniques from guest speaker Dr. Rita Mangione-Smith on how to manage expectations for antibiotics in order to avoid unnecessary prescribing while maintaining satisfaction with care.
You won’t want to miss this live event. Dr. Mangione-Smith’s presentation is pending publication and therefore slides and handouts cannot be made available until the study is published. Be one of the first to learn these innovative strategies for decreasing antibiotic prescribing through improved communication.
Open to QIN-QIOs, providers, partners, and beneficiaries
- Click here to register.
- Click “Register” on the left.
- Enter the information as prompted.
- Note: This email may go to your spam or junk folder. It will come from the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You will receive an email with the call and login information.
- Click or Copy and Paste this URL to your web browser: https://qualitynet.webex.com.
- This should bring you to the QualityNet e-University webpage.
- Locate the event you wish to join and click “Join” (located to the right of the event title).
- Enter your name and email address as prompted.
- Enter the password: LAN
- The automatic system set-up should start at this point. If a dialogue box appears, click run. Please note, the automatic system set-up does take a few minutes to complete.
- Dial in to the teleconference:
- Teleconference Number: 866-939-3921.
- Enter Access Code: 9594868.
If you have questions or concerns, contact DeAnn Richards, 800-362-2320, email@example.com.
Continuing Education Information
This activity has been approved for AMA PRA Category 1 CreditTM. This activity is eligible for ACPE, ANCC, AANP, and CDR credit; see final CPE/CE activity announcement for specific details.