Heart failure is one of the top diagnoses involved with readmissions throughout the Great Plains and Lake Superior Quality Innovation Networks. Providing targeted assistance to Congestive Heart Failure (CHF) patients in the home setting after discharge can lead to better patient outcomes and reductions in readmissions. This webinar is the fourth in a series of webinars to assist communities in this seven-state region improve heart failure care.
Health care professionals interested in improving heart failure care including, but not limited to: nurses, HF program coordinators, cardiologists, program medical directors, quality improvement personnel.
- Explain the challenges of addressing complex CHF patient needs in the home setting
- Identify the benefits of forming strong community partnerships to support CHF patients
- Review key points of one organization’s three-part strategy; home health, meals on wheels and patient education
Diane Schuh, RN, BSN
Manager of Case Management/Social Services Aurora Sheboygan Memorial Medical Center
- Click here to register.
- Click “Register” on the left.
- Enter the information as prompted.
- Note: This email may go to your spam or junk folder. It will come from the email address email@example.com.
- You will receive an email with the call and login information.
Download the handout.
If you have questions or concerns, contact Ross Gatzke, 800-362-2320, firstname.lastname@example.org.