Heart failure is one of the top diagnoses involved with readmissions throughout the Great Plains and Lake Superior Quality Innovation Networks. This webinar is the fifth in a series of webinars to assist communities in this seven-state region improve heart failure care.
Health care professionals interested in improving heart failure care including, but not limited to: nurses, HF program coordinators, cardiologists, program medical directors, quality improvement personnel.
- Discuss the importance of engaging heart failure patients in their care
- Describe techniques to actively engage heart failure patients in the medical care plan
- Communicate with a patient/family about how they are able to manage heart failure symptoms as a result of actively participating in their care
Leah Hochstein, ANP-C/GNP-C, Eldercare/Geriatrics, Essentia Health, Detroit Lakes MN
- Click here to register.
- Click “Register” on the left.
- Enter the information as prompted.
- You will receive an email with the call and login information.
Note: This email may go to your spam or junk folder. It will come from the email address email@example.com.
If you have questions, contact Janelle Shearer at 952-853-8553, firstname.lastname@example.org
Other Webinars in This Series
Webinar 1: Heart Failure 101
Tuesday, June 20 – Recording Available
Webinar 2: Improve Heart Failure Self Care and Reduce Readmissions Using Data to Understand the Problem
Thursday, July 27 – Recording Available
Webinar 3: Standardizing Heart Failure Education and Engaging Your Patients in the Standard
Wednesday, August 23 – Recording Available
Webinar 4: Supporting CHF Patients in the Home Setting through a Comprehensive Community Approach
Tuesday, September 26 – Recording Available