This learning session will serve as an introduction to Lake Superior Quality Innovation Network’s updated quarterly hospital readmission report. Attendees will learn how to interpret the results of their report and identify targeted approaches to reduce readmissions.
- Hospital discharge staff: discharge/care transition nurses, social workers
- Hospital quality staff: quality directors, quality improvement staff, hospital quality analysts
- Utilization Review and/or population health staff
- Understand the content of their facility-specific readmission report
- Use the report to identify trends in readmissions and opportunities for focus
- Explain the results to members of their organization to increase awareness about readmission trends
Ross Gatzke, MS, Project Specialist, MetaStar
Natalie Friess, MPH, Project Specialist, MetaStar
Rahul Paul, MS, Data Analyst, MetaStar
- Click here to register.
- Click “Register” on the left.
- Enter the information as prompted.
- Note: This email may go to your spam or junk folder. It will come from the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You will receive an email with the call and login information.
- Click or Copy and Paste this URL to your web browser: https://qualitynet.webex.com.
- This should bring you to the QualityNet e-University webpage.
- Locate the event you wish to join and click “Join” (located to the right of the event title).
- Enter your name and email address as prompted.
- Enter the password: Report
- The automatic system set-up should start at this point. If a dialogue box appears, click run. Please note, the automatic system set-up does take a few minutes to complete.
- Dial in to the teleconference:
- Teleconference Number: 1-877-615-4339
- Enter Access Code: 9206164
If you have questions or concerns, contact Ross Gatzke, 800-362-2320, email@example.com.