In this webinar clinicians will be provided with a summary of evidence establishing the significance and effectiveness of self-measured blood pressure (SMBP), and have outlined action steps on implementing SMBP in their patient population.
This webinar is intended for nurses, medical assistants and quality improvement personnel. Any healthcare professional with an interest in improving care related to the topic area is welcome to attend.
- Explain why SMBP is beneficial.
- Describe approaches to implement SMBP.
- Discuss how to address barriers to SMBP.
Linda Murakami, R.N., BSN, MSHA, senior program manager of Quality Improvement at the American Medical Association.
- Click here to register.
- Click “Register” on the left.
- Enter the information as prompted.
- Note: This email may go to your spam or junk folder. It will come from the email address email@example.com.
- You will receive an email with the call and login information.
If you have questions or concerns, contact Andrea Boucher, 248-465-7362 , firstname.lastname@example.org.
Continuing Education Information
View the continuing education information sheet here.