Join Lake Superior Quality Innovation Network for a webinar focused on the connection between behavioral health and chronic health conditions. Learn how behavioral health factors and social determinants can impact the health of your patients, and learn strategies to implement integrated behavioral health care into your practice.
- Define how behavioral health factors and social determinants of health impede or enhance chronic disease health outcomes
- Explore how and embedded behavioral health care specialist, cross trained in disease management, can optimize health outcomes, improve patient and provider satisfaction, and drive quality scores
- Identify strategies to make this work in your practice
Laurie Smith, MSW, LMSW, CDE, behavioral health care manager, MedNetOne Health Solutions.
- Click here to register.
- Click “Register” on the left.
- Enter the information as prompted.
- You will receive an email with the call and login information. Note: This email may go to your spam or junk folder. It will come from the email address email@example.com.
- Click or Copy and Paste this URL to your web browser: https://qualitynet.webex.com, this should bring you to the QualityNet e-University webpage.
- Locate this event and click “Join” (located to the right of the event title).
- Enter password: Behavior
- Enter your name and email address as prompted.
- The automatic system set-up should start at this point. If a dialogue box appears, click run. Please note, the automatic system set-up does take a few minutes to complete.
- Dial in to the teleconference: 866-861-7910
Click here to download the slide deck for this presentation.
If you have questions or concerns, contact Barb Link, 248-465-73333, firstname.lastname@example.org.