Long term care experts will explain the importance of antibiotic stewardship and define the 7 Core Elements of antibiotic stewardship for nursing homes. Then they will identify steps to implement these core elements in your nursing home and monitor your program’s progress. This is the third of four sessions in Learning Session 4 for nursing home staff. To prepare for session 2, watch the 5-minute video: CDC Expert Commentary: The Core Elements of Antibiotic Stewardship for Nursing Homes.
Long term care professionals.
- Define the 7 Core Elements of antibiotic stewardship for nursing homes.
- Explain the importance of antibiotic stewardship in nursing homes.
- Identify steps to implement the core elements in your nursing homes.
- Describe ways to monitor your program’s progress.
Lake Superior QIN nursing home team.
- Click here to register.
- Click “Register” on the left.
- Enter the information as prompted.
- Note: This email may go to your spam or junk folder. It will come from the email address email@example.com.
- You will receive an email with the call and login information.
- Click or Copy and Paste this URL to your web browser: https://qualitynet.webex.com.
- This should bring you to the QualityNet e-University webpage.
- Locate the event you wish to join and click “Join” (located to the right of the event title).
- Enter your name and email address as prompted.
- Enter the password: LS4.
- The automatic system set-up should start at this point. If a dialogue box appears, click run. Please note, the automatic system set-up does take a few minutes to complete.
- Dial in to the teleconference:
- Teleconference Number: 866-868-1282
- Enter Access Code: 5793 858
If you have questions, contact Jenna Kornberg, 952-853-8583, firstname.lastname@example.org.