This three-part webinar series will provide an outline of the Medicare Spending per Beneficiary (MSPB) measure and methodology, how MSPB measure calculations are performed, primary drivers of MSPB including regional and state trends, and more.
Hospital staff involved in quality improvement and reporting.
- Understand the basics of the hospital specific MSPB data files and reports
- Review the factors that influence MSPB in the context of the MSPB timeline
- Learn about regional and state trends, and primary drivers of MSPB
- Sarah Brinkman, MBA, MA, CPHQ, Program Manager, Stratis Health
- Erik Zabel, PhD, MPH, Epidemiologist, Stratis Health
Click here to register.
Click “Register” on the left.
Enter the information as prompted.
You will receive an email with the call and login information.
Note: This email may go to your spam or junk folder. It will come from the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Handouts will be available just prior to the webinar.
Other Webinars in This Series
Webinar 1: Understanding the MSPB Measure
Tuesday, June 20, 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm CT
Webinar 3: Cross-Setting Quality Improvement Strategies for MSPB
Tuesday, August 22, 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm CT
If you have questions, contact Sarah Brinkman at 952-853-8552, email@example.com