The Quality Payment Program (QPP) Office Hours event will provide timely updates on the QPP, offering clinicians, managers, and practices the opportunity to ask individual questions about QPP – Merit-Based Incentive Payment System (MIPS); MIPS Alternative Payment Models (APM) / Advanced APMs; Quality, Improvement Activities, Advancing Care Information categories; etc. This format provides a forum to share experiences and best practices to maximize performance scores.
Please join Lake Superior Quality Innovation Network’s team as they highlight the most recent news and deadlines regarding the QPP.
Practices and clinicians involved in Merit-Based Incentive Payment System (MIPS) reporting; MIPS Project managers/leads; clinic managers; informatics specialists; clinicians; quality improvement managers, and those who administer these programs on behalf of their organizations.
- Learn what you need to do to report to the Quality Payment Program for 2017
- Hear how the MIPS estimator can help you decide your best reporting options for 2017 and beyond
- Engage peers and subject matter experts in an open forum Q&A.
- Holly Standhardt, MPRO, Michigan, email@example.com.
- Candy Hanson, Stratis Health, Minnesota, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Mona Mathews, MetaStar, Wisconsin, email@example.com.
Register for January Office Hours.
Q & A Document
For questions, contact Candy Hanson, firstname.lastname@example.org.