Join Lake Superior Quality Innovation Network for a presentation on the origins and status of the opioid crisis in Michigan, Minnesota and Wisconsin.
After attending this webinar, participants will be better able to:
- Recognize the scope and severity of the opioid crisis in Michigan, Minnesota, Wisconsin and the United States
- Identify the antecedents to the crisis
- Discuss treatment options for opioid abuse and dependence
- Examine policy implications for addressing the opioid crisis
- Understand opioid dependence as a disease
Mark Loush is a clinical quality consultant for MPRO and works on Lake Superior Quality Innovation Network’s Improving Cardiac Health, Increasing Diabetes Self-Management and Identification of Depression and Alcohol Use Disorder initiatives. Mr. Loush is a licensed master’s social worker and holds the Certified Advanced Alcohol and Drug Counselor credential from the Michigan Certification Board for Addiction Professionals. He is also a Stanford Certified Master Trainer in Diabetes Self-Management Education (DSME).
- Click here to register.
- Click “Register” on the left.
- Enter the information as prompted.
- You will receive an email with the call and login information. Note: This email may go to your spam or junk folder. It will come from the email address email@example.com.
- Click here to reach the registration and join page.
- Click “Join” (located to the right of the event title).
- Enter your name and email address as prompted.
- Enter the password: Opioid
- The automatic system set-up should start at this point. If a dialogue box appears, click run. Please note, the automatic system set-up does take a few minutes to complete.
- Dial into the teleconference: 866-861-7910
This learning session will be eligible for continuing education credits. More information will be available closer to the event.
If you have questions or concerns, contact Mark Loush, 248-465-1375, firstname.lastname@example.org