Join this exciting webinar, during which nursing home leaders will share strategies to boost staff empowerment, increase ownership and accountability, engage staff in quality improvement, and promote retention of quality staff.
Long term care staff.
- Learn how staff empowerment contributes to better overall quality of care.
- Learn how organizational culture affects quality of life for both residents and staff.
- Learn methods of improving staff empowerment and organizational culture.
JoAnn Hibl, vice president of senior and long-term care, Faith Home, is a registered nurse and nursing home administrator. For more than 30 years, she has been the director of nurses at Faith Home, where she began her career as a dietary aide. Her primary charge is to keep Faith Home a 5-star nursing home. She received the Montana Center to Advance Health through Nursing Outstanding Nurse of the Year Award for 2017. JoAnn will share Faith Home’s success with stabilizing staff through CNA empowerment, education, building CNA champions, scheduling, and improving CNA and RN relations.
Donald Wilson began his career in long term care as a volunteer. He has worked as a nursing home administrator in Washington, Oregon, and New Mexico. Donald is the Senior Center Executive Director for the Village at Northrise, New Mexico’s very first facility to receive “physical restraint-free” status in 2012. Village at Northrise earned the Silver Award from the American Healthcare Association in 2012 and was recertified at Silver Award level of quality in 2015. Donald was recognized as the “Administrator of the Year” in 2013, by the New Mexico Healthcare Association.
No registration required.
- Click on or copy and paste this URL to your web browser: https://qualitynet.webex.com
- Locate the event you wish to join, click “Join” (located to the right of the event title).
- Enter your name and email address as prompted.
- Enter the password: Quality
(The automatic system set-up should start at this point. If a dialogue box appears, click run. Please note the automatic system set-up does take a few minutes to complete.)
- Dial in to the teleconference:
- Call: 888-896-0862
- The access code is 46251648
Download flier Great 8 Staff Empowerment Webinar.
A Great 8+ presentation brought to you by Mountain-Pacific Quality Health and HealthInsight, the QIN-QIOs serving Montana, Wyoming, Hawaii and Alaska, and Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon and Utah, respectively, in partnership with the QIN-QIOs serving Colorado, Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Minnesota, Michigan, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota, and Wisconsin.