Join Kay Jewell, MD, healthcare consultant and National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI) volunteer, and Sue Abderholden, MPH, Executive Director of the NAMI Minnesota, for an insightful discussion on leading causes of readmissions in the inpatient psychiatric facility (IPF) setting and strategies to reduce them. Dr. Jewell will address the leading causes for readmissions across the three states in the Lake Superior Quality Innovation Network (Lake Superior QIN) region and discuss available community resources that improve behavioral health outcomes. Sue will discuss strategies learned while implementing a statewide campaign to reduce IPF readmissions in collaboration with Stratis Health and the Minnesota Hospital Association.
Please note – this webinar is intended for audiences from Wisconsin, Minnesota and Michigan. Thank you for your understanding.
Physicians, nurses, social workers, and any allied health professional with an interest in improving care related to the topic area are welcome to attend.
- Identify elements of a comprehensive strategy for reducing all cause readmissions and an organizational assessment.
- Identify resources and innovative approaches to address process gaps contributing to your readmission rate.
- Discuss available community resources that improve behavioral health outcomes.
Ross Gatzke, Project Specialist, MetaStar, Inc.
Kay Jewell, MD, Healthcare Consultant and National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI) Volunteer
Sue Abderholden, MPH, Executive Director of the NAMI Minnesota
- Click here to register.
- Click “Register” on the left. Enter “LSQIN” for the registration password (all caps).
- Enter the information as prompted.
- Note: This email may go to your spam or junk folder. It will come from the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You will receive an email with the call and login information.
- Click or Copy and Paste this URL to your web browser: https://qualitynet.webex.com.
- This should bring you to the QualityNet e-University webpage.
- Locate the event you wish to join and click “Join” (located to the right of the event title).
- Enter your name and email address as prompted.
- Enter the password: Readmission.
- The automatic system set-up should start at this point. If a dialogue box appears, click run. Please note, the automatic system set-up does take a few minutes to complete.
- Dial in to the teleconference:
- Teleconference Number: 877-615-4339.
- Enter Access Code: 9115451#.
If you have questions or concerns, contact Ashley Green, 608.441-8246, email@example.com.