In this webinar Pat Posa, R.N., BSN, MSA, FAAN, from Saint Joseph Mercy Health System will be discussing best practices for recognizing and treating sepsis.
- Understand the incidence of sepsis.
- Discuss the difference between sepsis, severe sepsis and septic shock.
- Define an early recognition process for severe sepsis.
- Discuss the evidence-based interventions for severe sepsis.
- Sharing the impact of sepsis: up close and personal.
- Click here to register.
- Click “Register” on the left.
- Enter the information as prompted.
- You will receive an email with the call and login information.
- Note: This email may go to your spam or junk folder. It will come from the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have questions or concerns, contact Gloria Pizzo, 248-465-1391, email@example.com.