This webinar is designed to provide the participant with an overview of the Case Management Model and provide strategies to avoid readmissions in the inpatient psychiatric facility setting.
Inpatient psychiatric facility staff, behavioral health clinicians, discharge planners and case managers
- Get an introduction to the Case Management Model
- Learn how to building relationships with appropriate resources by clinicians for secure discharge planning
- Discuss BCBA consults and passing plans forward to caregivers and support systems to change the home environment
StoneCrest Behavioral Health Hospital
- Click here to register.
- Click “Register” on the left.
- Enter the information as prompted.
- Note: This email may go to your spam or junk folder. It will come from the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You will receive an email with the call and login information.
- Click or Copy and Paste this URL to your web browser: https://qualitynet.webex.com.
- This should bring you to the QualityNet e-University webpage.
- Locate the event you wish to join and click “Join” (located to the right of the event title).
- Enter your name and email address as prompted.
- Enter the password: IPF
- The automatic system set-up should start at this point. If a dialogue box appears, click run. Please note, the automatic system set-up does take a few minutes to complete.
- Dial in to the teleconference: 866-861-7910
If you have questions or concerns, contact Barb Link, 248-465-7333, email@example.com