This webinar will provide a basic overview of MACRA Quality Payment Program, including a review of Alternative Payment Models (APMs). Attendees will gain a better understanding of the requirements of APMs and review the Physician-Focused Payment Model Technical Advisory Committee (PTAC).
- Clinic Managers and Nurses
- Clinicians that are planning to report to the Merit-based Incentive Program System (MIPS) or participating in an Advanced Alternative Payment Model (APM)
- Identify requirements for APMs and when participatnts need to report to MIPS
- List current Advanced APMs
- Describe the process for submitting new Advanced APMs to CMS
- Summarize the benefits of being a part of an APM
Mona Mathews, Project Specialist, MetaStar
- Click here to register.
- Click “Register” on the left.
- Enter the information as prompted.
- You will receive an email with the call and login information.
- Note: This email may go to your spam or junk folder. It will come from the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please join the event 15 minutes prior to the start time to ensure the automatic system set-up has been properly established.
- Click here to open the webpage.
- Locate the event you wish to join and click “Join” (located to the right of the event title).
- Enter your name and email address as prompted.
- Enter the password: Payment
- The automatic system set-up should start at this point. If a dialogue box appears, click run. Please note, the automatic system set-up does take a few minutes to complete.
- Dial in to the teleconference:
- Teleconference Number: 1-877-615-4339
- Enter Access Code: 5387318#
If you have questions or concerns, contact Mona Mathews, 800-362-2320, email@example.com.