This three-part webinar series will provide an outline of the Medicare Spending per Beneficiary (MSPB) measure and methodology, how MSPB measure calculations are performed, primary drivers of MSPB including regional and state trends, and more.
Hospital staff involved in quality improvement and reporting.
- Understand how the MSPB measure fits into the larger Hospital Value-Based Purchasing Program
- Learn about the data used to calculate the MSPB score
- Understand the factors that influence use of the data in the context of an MSPB timeline
- Sarah Brinkman, MBA, MA, CPHQ, Program Manager, Stratis Health
- Erik Zabel, PhD, MPH, Epidemiologist, Stratis Health
Click here to view the webinar recording on YouTube.
Click here to download the slide handout.
Other Webinars in This Series
Webinar 2: Analyzing the MSPB Data to Identify Primary Drivers
Tuesday, August 22
Webinar 3: Cross-Setting Quality Improvement Strategies for MSPB
Tuesday, September 20
If you have questions, contact Sarah Brinkman at 952-853-8552, email@example.com