Antibiotic Stewardship is a coordinated program that promotes the appropriate use of antibiotics, improves patient outcomes, reduces microbial resistance, and decreases the spread of infections caused by multidrug-resistant organisms. Join us to learn more!
Dialysis Facility Staff, Medical Directors, and All Infectious Disease Healthcare Staff
Erika D’Agata, MD, MPH
Associate Professor of Medicine, Brown University Division of Infectious Diseases, Rhode Island Hospital
Rick Welsh, RN, CPHQ
Director, Hospital Patient Safety, Health Services Advisory Group
- Click here to register.
- Click “Register” on the left.
- Enter the information as prompted.
- Note: This email may go to your spam or junk folder. It will come from the email address email@example.com.
- You will receive an email with the call and login information.
- Click or Copy and Paste this URL to your web browser: https://qualitynet.webex.com.
- This should bring you to the QualityNet e-University webpage.
- Locate the event you wish to join (594 402 579) and click “Join” (located to the right of the event title).
- Enter your name and email address as prompted.
- Enter the password: Hai2017!
- The automatic system set-up should start at this point. If a dialogue box appears, click run. Please note, the automatic system set-up does take a few minutes to complete.
- Dial in to the teleconference:
- Teleconference Number: 1-800-747-5150
- Enter Access Code: 010 647 8
Earn 1.0 CEU for Nurses and Dialysis Patient Care Technicians
If you have questions or concerns, contact DeAnn Richards, 608-441-8228, firstname.lastname@example.org