This is the third in a series of webinar events focusing on the MACRA Quality Payment Program (QPP) categories and scoring. QPP is a multifaceted program composed of four performance categories – Quality; Improvement Activities; Advancing Care Information; and Cost – and Scoring for each category. This webinar will focus on the Quality and Cost categories and what clinicians and practices need to consider as they transition to QPP.
We will highlight what eligible clinicians and their organizations need to do to be successful in this transition year and to prepare for future reporting years.
- Review the Merit-based Incentive Payment System (MIPS) At-A-Glance.
- Provide an overview of Quality and Cost Performance Categories.
- Discuss eligibility requirements for participating in MIPS.
- Understand the “Pick Your Pace” options.
- Click here to register.
- Click “Register” on the left.
- Enter the information as prompted.
- Note: This email may go to your spam or junk folder. It will come from the email address email@example.com.
- You will receive an email with the call and login information.
If you have questions or concerns, contact Holly Standhardt, 248-465-7428, firstname.lastname@example.org.