The webinar will provide an overview of reporting options and mechanisms. Documentation requirements to prepare for potential audits will also be discussed, including a tool to organize audit documentation.
Providers, physician offices and stakeholders reporting to the Quality Payment Program
- Describe the reporting options for MIPS
- Review documentation recommendations to prepare for potential audits
- Demonstrate tool to organize documents
Mona Mathews, Project Specialist, MetaStar
Lori Manteufel, Project Specialist, MetaStar
- Click here to register.
- Click “Register” on the left.
- Enter the information as prompted.
- Note: This email may go to your spam or junk folder. It will come from the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You will receive an email with the call and login information.
- Click or Copy and Paste this URL to your web browser: https://qualitynet.webex.com.
- This should bring you to the QualityNet e-University webpage.
- Locate the event you wish to join and click “Join” (located to the right of the event title).
- Enter your name and email address as prompted.
- Enter the password: MIPS
- The automatic system set-up should start at this point. If a dialogue box appears, click run. Please note, the automatic system set-up does take a few minutes to complete.
- Dial in to the teleconference:
- Teleconference Number: 1-877-615-4337
- Enter Access Code: 9466238#
If you have questions or concerns, contact Mona Mathews, 800-362-2320, email@example.com