Questions of ethics often arise in advance care planning. This session will cover common issues and recommended procedures to avoid problems, as well as offer suggestions on resolving issues should they arise.
Palliative care, home health, and long term care providers.
- List several ethical dilemmas that can arise during advance care planning
- Understand the ethical responsibility of the professional care giver
- Describe procedures to be used when ethical dilemmas arise
Karen Peterson, executive director, Honoring Choices Minnesota.
- Click here to register.
- Enter the information as prompted.
- You will receive an email with the call and login information.
Handouts available the day before the event.
If you have questions, contact Jenna Kornberg, 952-853-8583, firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is three in a series of three ACP webinars, in association with MN Rural Palliative Care Networking Group.