This webinar will address the problems many nursing homes are facing with attracting and retaining highly-qualified staff members, and discuss strategies to promote staff stability and retention.
Long term care professionals
- Understand the impact of demographics and labor market on CNA/Nurses recruitment and retention
- Learn about alternative employee incentives/benefits that promote satisfaction/retention
Karen Hinkle, NHA, has worked in the skilled nursing facility (SNF) industry since 1985. Hinkle earned her Bachelor’s degree in social work and currently serves as an administrator at Countryside Care Center. She has been working in independently owned SNFs since 1997. Hinkle also worked as a CNA throughout college and has experience in SNF admissions and billing.
- Click here to register.
- Click “Register” on the left.
- Enter the information as prompted.
- Note: This email may go to your spam or junk folder. It will come from the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You will receive an email with the call and login information.
- Click or Copy and Paste this URL to your web browser: https://qualitynet.webex.com.
- This should bring you to the QualityNet e-University webpage.
- Locate the event you wish to join and click “Join” (located to the right of the event title).
- Enter your name and email address as prompted.
- Enter the password: Retention
- The automatic system set-up should start at this point. If a dialogue box appears, click run. Please note, the automatic system set-up does take a few minutes to complete.
- Dial in to the teleconference: 866-861-7910
If you have questions or concerns, contact Kathleen Lavich, 248-465-7399, email@example.com